Ashley & Justin's Elegant wedding at Hibernian Hall by A Charleston Bride and Shannon Michele Photography featured on A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine
Jocelyn + Tim's Charming Hibernian Hall wedding in Charleston, South Carolina with bold flowers, string lights and rustic details. Vendor team includes - Planning & Design: Mingle, Photography: amelia + dan photography, Florist: Branch Design Studio, Charleston Coach, Technical Event Company, Snyder Event Rentals, Charleston Events Hair + Makeup, Squeeze On Site, Gala Desserts, Brick Lane Catering
Kristin + Brendan's Hibernian Hall wedding in Charleston, SC by Shannon Michele Photography
Ok, so how does this sound? Reserve your dream Charleston, Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach wedding venue (think Lowndes Grove, Hibernian Hall, Cassique, William Aiken...the list goes on!), buy your fabulous gown, one that will make any Southern bride swoon, book your plane tickets and then...FLY HOME MARRIED! Not bad, eh?
Well, you're in luck. Nathan Peel Photography has rounded up a group of truly talented vendors to offer you the destination wedding of your dreams and all you have to do is enter (check out the rules below). That's it. But don't wait, the deadline is this Friday, February 17th. So, get crackin'to win your free Lowcountry wedding!
The lucky couple will receive...
Photography – Nathan Peel Photography ($8500 value)
- 12 hours of coverage on your wedding day by 1 photographer
- Day After Session for perfect couple/bridal portraits
- 10 spread leather album
- Digital Negative DVD of wedding and portrait session
- Up to $1500 paid travel budget for photographer
Stationery – Five Dot Design ($1000 value)
- A credit will be applied to the final balance of your wedding stationery package.
- This can be used towards Save the Dates, your invitation suite, reception pieces like programs, favors and thank you notes.
Planning – Blue Dahlia Events ($750 value)
- 3 sessions of expert planning advice to assist you with your destination wedding planning: budget, style + design, travel, timeline, etc.
Makeup - Brideface ($125 value)
- Custom DIY makeup consult to help you create two looks.
- *if couple isn’t local or plans to hire an artist on location then a gift basket with product of equal value will be sent.
$10,000 toward the destination wedding of your dreams…not too bad, huh?
Here’s how to enter:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Round 1 entries will be accepted through email only. All Facebook, Twitter, blog comments, etc will be disregarded.
- Include couple’s names, wedding date, wedding location and wedding venue. (A booked wedding venue and date will be valued highly.)
- Include a 100-200 word blurb (keep it short!) about you guys as a couple. We’re looking for insight into your personality.
- All Round 1 entries must be received by noon on February 17, 2012.
- 10 finalists will be selected and contacted by February 18, 2012.
- Finalists will be asked to submit a picture and a short description of their wedding.
- Voting will be opened to the public via online poll.
- Voting will close at noon March 1, 2012. The finalists with the most votes wins.
- All finalists will be selected by Nathan Peel Photography.
- A wedding will be considered as a “destination” wedding at the sole discretion of the photographer.
- If you have already contracted a photographer please consider your contractual obligations before entering.
- Current NPP couples are not eligible.
- Votes will be handled via secure online poll.
- Photographer travel will include 1 coach plane ticket, 3 nights of lodging on site, transportation and food.
- If $1500 budget is exceeded the winning couple will be responsible for extra expense.
- Wedding date availability will be taken into consideration when selecting finalists.
- To protect the integrity of the contest wedding vendors above reserve the right to disqualify any entry at any time