Jenna + Matt's purple and gold William Aiken House wedding in Charleston, SC by Loluma, Riverland Studios, Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. and FISH.
We're excited to be back from the long holiday weekend so we can share a dose of coastal perfection from the talented Dana Cubbage Weddings. You may remember awhile back when we had the pleasure of sharing Megan + Jay's Downtown Charleston engagement session. It was gorgeous, so it won't be any surprise when you lay your eyes on their stunning Rice Mill wedding. With a gorgeous pastel palette and a meaningful Lowcountry backdrop on the Ashley River, their day couldn't have been more perfect. Jay and Megan love to spend their spare time on the water, and Jay proposed to Megan while on a boating day trip last year, so it was only natural to incorporate the water and boats into their wedding day. Ooh! Events designed elegant floral arrangements with a nautical navy accent, while A Charleston Event pulled the whole day together. Fun lounge furniture created a laid back feel to the venue and the Coconut Groove Band kept the dance floor packed all night with a fun selection of island music + oldies. Jay + Megan drove away in a vintage teal 1962 Cadillac Deville from Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle.
Photographer: Dana Cubbage Weddings // Event Planner: A Charleston Event // Cake Designer: DeClare Cakes // Caterer: Good Food Catering // Transportation: Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. // Floral Designer: Ooh! Events // Hair Stylist: Stuart Laurence Salon // Band: Coconut Groove Band // Reception Venue: The Historic Rice Mill
Dying for more Lowcountry Wedding Inspiration!? Check out these beauties…
- Dreamy Rice Mill Wedding from Paige Winn Photo in shades of blue and peach
- Rustic Old Wide Awake Plantation wedding from Sea Star Arts Photography
- Coastal Rice Mill Wedding from Shannon Noel Photography in shades of cranberry and peach
- Laid back, DIY Lowcountry Wedding from Jeanne Mitchum Photography with burlap and anemones
- Sequins and Peony Wedding Inspiration from the ladies at Ivory + Beau and Rach Lea Photography
- A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine filled with 13 real weddings from Charleston, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach
Harris & Nancy's Lowndes Grove wedding in Charleston, SC with a fall color palette and succulent details by Mingle, Luke Wilson Special Events and Couture Photography