Southern Protocol New Beginnings Party photographed by Alyona Photography
Bride Ali clearly has great taste. From her chic Martina Liana dress from the Gown Boutique of Charleston, the timeless color palette of blues and whites and her selection of talented Lowcountry wedding vendors, we can't get enough of Ali + Dave's elegant Lowndes Grove Plantation wedding. Hannah, of Southern Protocol, designed a gorgeous Southern soiree starting with a touching outdoor ceremony before guests celebrated the night away with a beautiful tented reception. Ooh! Events created beautiful centerpieces of hydrangeas, anemones and dusty millers. Guests enjoyed cuisine from Fish, a cigar bar and a rocking dance floor. Thanks to amelia + dan photography.
Photographer: amelia + dan photography // Makeup Artist: Allure Salon // DJ: Eklipse Productions // Caterer: Fish // Dress Store: Gown Boutique of Charleston // Reception Venue: Lowndes Grove Plantation // Equipment Rentals: Ooh! Events // Wedding Planner: Hannah Grogan with Southern Protocol // Dress: Martina Liana from Gown Boutique of Charleston // Florist: Out of Hand
Dying for more Lowcountry Wedding Inspiration!? Check out these beauties…
- Coastal Rice Mill Wedding from Shannon Noel Photography in shades of cranberry and peach
- Rustic Old Wide Awake Plantation wedding from Sea Star Arts Photography
- Laid back, DIY Lowcountry Wedding from Jeanne Mitchum Photography with burlap and anemones
- South Carolina Aquarium shoot from Dana Cubbage Weddings and Pure Luxe Bride
- Sequins and Peony Wedding Inspiration from the ladies at Ivory + Beau and Rach Lea Photography
- Preppy Lowndes Grove Wedding from amelia + dan photography and WED
- A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine filled with 13 real weddings from Charleston, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach
Grey & Yellow Lowndes Grove Wedding in Charleston, SC by Lowcountry Vendors Southern Protocol, Richard Ellis Photography and Branch Design Studio
Emily + Leman's Pink and Navy William Aiken House Wedding in Charleston, SC designed by Southern Protocol with the help of Lowcountry Vendors Scotti Cline Designs, Jennifer Bearden Photography, AV Connections and Branch Design Studio
We always go gaga for a Charleston wedding at the swoon-worthy William Aiken House but this beauty designed by Southern Protocol is just what we need to get over that Tuesday afternoon hump. It’s elegant and preppy with a vibrant punch of color that keeps us wanting more. We’re digging Bride Kelsey’s stunning strapless gown and her man’s dapper attire (get a load of those shoes!), not to mention that killer cake from Delicious Desserts! Thanks to the talented Jennifer Bearden for sharing this gorgeous William Aiken House wedding.
Aoibheann & Bryan's Lowndes Grove Wedding in Charleston, SC by Lowcountry Vendors Southern Protocol, Kelly Rae Stewart Photography and Absolutely Charleston