Brides, if you are currently on the hunt for the perfect Bridesmaid’s gift, then look no further! I recently stumbled across The Bride’s Maids Shop, and I promise you, all of your prayers have been answered! I remember struggling in the months leading up to my own wedding, frantically flipping through magazines and searching through blog after blog, attempting to find the perfect token to show my appreciation for my ladies and something they would use for years to come. Not to mention, I didn’t want to break the bank having to buy for 10 pretty, Southern belles! While I might not have had the opportunity to indulge in all The Bride’s Maids Shop has to offer, I’m so excited I get to share this must-stop shop with my favorite Lowcountry ladies. As you peruse through their site, you’ll find they’ve rounded up a collection of quality and meaningful gifts that will have your gals jumping for joy, and, if I had to guess, you might even find a little something for yourself!
We love that many of their items are handmade or designed exclusively for The Bride’s Maids Shop and we have a feeling your gals will love it, too! Not only can you purchase single items, but they’ve also packaged some of our favorites together to make your shopping even easier.
Each fabulous package includes complimentary gift wrapping (yay!) and a thank you card so you can tell your maids just how much they mean to you.
In the market for some Lowcountry Wedding Inspiration!? Check out these beauties…
- Dreamy Rice Mill Wedding from Paige Winn Photo in shades of blue and peach
- Rustic Old Wide Awake Plantation wedding from Sea Star Arts Photography
- Coastal Rice Mill Wedding from Shannon Noel Photography in shades of cranberry and peach
- Laid back, DIY Lowcountry Wedding from Jeanne Mitchum Photography with burlap and anemones
- Sequins and Peony Wedding Inspiration from the ladies at Ivory + Beau and Rach Lea Photography
- A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine filled with 13 real weddings from Charleston, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach