We're spending our Saturday (and probably Sunday, too!) reviewing tons of gorgeous Lowcountry weddings for Volume 1 of our upcoming print edition of A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine, and I'll be honest, its going to be amazing. The real weddings we've already accepted from Charleston, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach + Savannah are nothing short of amazing and I'm anxious to see what other lovelies join the club. We'll be accepting submissions until the end of August, so keep them rolling in! Since we can't share all the goodness with y'all, we thought we'd shower your with a beautiful Murrells Inlet Wedding Engagement Session from Myrtle Beach Wedding Vendors, Gigi Noelle Events + Carmen Ash Photography. The sweet couple, Christina + Charlie, wanted to incorporate Charlie's family's 55-foot boat, the Blue Mile, into their afternoon. Each year, Charlie's family takes the eye catching boat down to the Bahamas for their annual trip over the course of 3-4 months. So, it was no surprise that including it in their pictures was a no-brainer. Charlie + his crew immediately began polishing and cleaning the boat prior to the shoot, and we'd have to say he did a wonderful job! We love this adorable couple, their perfect outfit choices and all of the coastal details incorporated throughout the session!
Dying for more Lowcountry Wedding Inspiration!? Check out these beauties…
- Coastal Folly Beach Wedding from Charleston wedding vendor Dana Cubbage Weddings
- Laid back, DIY Lowcountry Wedding from Jeanne Mitchum Photography with burlap and anemones
- Vibrant Myrtle Beach Wedding from Memorable Moments and Scott Smallin Photography
- Sequins and Peony Wedding Inspiration from Savannah Wedding Vendors, Ivory + Beau and Rach Lea Photography
- Dreamy Hilton Head Wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort from Landon Jacob
- A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine filled with 13 real weddings from Charleston, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach