Happy Monday to all of our lovelies! We’re in the midst of cranking out our first print magazine, so Brides + Vendors, keep those submissions coming! You know I always love a Legare Waring House wedding. The romantic Spanish moss, the grand oak trees and the gorgeous house as the backdrop. I mean, you just can't go wrong, especially when the ladies of Ooh! Events are the masterminds behind the planning and decor. Bride Carolyn wore an amazing lace gown with her hair swept softly off of her face thanks to the crew at Stella Nova. Her bridesmaids wore dresses in shades of blush. The ceremony took place outdoors under the majestic oak trees and the aisle was lined with rustic lanterns and mason jars filled with flowers in shades of white and green. Palmetto Strings was on hand to perform throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour. Guests enjoyed an evening under the Lowcountry stars thanks to a beautiful clear tent. Farm tables with burlap runners and mason jar centerpieces set the stage for a delicious meal from Fresh Foods Market Catering. Polished Tabletop provided a slew of their signature pieces while Squeeze On Site kept the drinks flowing from the bar. Thanks to Charleston Groove Factory for keeping the celebration going on the dance floor and Red Shutter Studios for capturing all of the memories.
Dying for more Lowcountry Wedding Inspiration!? Check out these beauties…
- Coastal Folly Beach Wedding from Charleston wedding vendor Dana Cubbage Weddings
- Laid back, DIY Lowcountry Wedding from Jeanne Mitchum Photography with burlap and anemones
- Vibrant Myrtle Beach Wedding from Memorable Moments and Scott Smallin Photography
- Sequins and Peony Wedding Inspiration from Savannah Wedding Vendors, Ivory + Beau and Rach Lea Photography
- Dreamy Hilton Head Wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort from Landon Jacob
- A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine filled with 13 real weddings from Charleston, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach