Yesterday, we joined the industry's best for a fabulous (yet rainy) afternoon of Lowcountry bridal fashion at Charleston Fashion Week's Spring Bridal Show...and I can tell you this, it did not disappoint! Make sure to check out our instagram feed to see a few snapshots of some of the lovelies and, of course, we'll recap things later this week. Okay, so now to the (REALLY) good stuff. We've teamed up with our talented friend and Lowcountry wedding vendor, Priscilla Thomas Photography, to bless one lucky, Lowcountry couple with one heck of a prize...(drum roll, please!) A Free Wedding Photography Package! Fabulous, I know! So, read the details below and get to pinning!
2014 Wedding Photography Giveaway
Enter to win free wedding photography for your 2014 soiree by Priscilla Thomas. One lucky couple will receive 8-hours of wedding photography coverage, image optimization, and a DVD of edited images in hi-resolution. Home Use Rights is included - printing rights and permission to give photos to friends and family.
Who Can Enter
To enter, you must be engaged and having a 2014 wedding that will take place in the Lowcountry - Hilton Head, Charleston, Myrtle beach or any place between these areas. One mobile photo entry per engaged couple. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
How it Works
1. Starting at Midnight on March 24, 2013 and ending at Midnight on March 31, 2013: Go to A Lowcountry Wedding's Pinterst board called 2014 Wedding Photography Giveaway and repin the contest poster. Easy, huh?
2. After repinning the poster, take a mobile picture with your fiance and email the image to Priscilla at email@example.com. Include you and your fiance's names, the wedding date, wedding location, email, and phone number. Be sure to receive a confirmation email from Priscilla verifying receipt of the mobile photo and your eligibility for the giveaway. All mobile pics must be submitted by Midnight on March 31, 2013.
3. Starting at Midnight on April 1st, mobile pictures entered will be pinned to ALW's Pinterest board: 2014 Wedding Giveaway. The couple's mobile photo that receives the most Pinterest repins by Midnight on April 7th will be the winner.
How to Increase Your Odds of Winning
1. Spread the word about the contest. Share with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and mobile photography apps. Remember, you'll need their help to repin your photo on the Pinterst board! Make sure to reference A Lowcountry Wedding and Priscilla Thomas Photography when you share. On Twitter, give us a shout out with @alowcountrywed and @priscaphoto and tag A Lowcountry Wedding in your Facebook share. Oh, and make sure to hashtag it up by using #alowcountrywed and #priscillathomasphoto.
..and all the Legal Info (cause we have to!)
1. No purchase required to enter.
2. Any personal information provided to Priscilla Thomas or ALW will only be used to contact the winning couple. No solicitations will occur. No contact information will be shared with any other persons or entity.
3. By entering the contest your are granting permission for ALW and Priscilla Thomas to edit, reproduce, and publish mobile photographs submitted to the 2014 Wedding Photography Giveaway. Photographs will be used but not limited to promotion of the giveaway through publishing on ALW's website, Priscilla Thomas' website, or through social media affiliated with ALW or Priscilla Thomas. By submitting a mobile photo for the giveaway you forgo any rights to approve editing, reproduction, and publication by ALW or Priscilla Thomas.
4. The wedding photography package is valued at $3,000. The giveaway includes 8-hours of wedding photography coverage, image optimization, and a DVD of the edited images at hi-resolution. Home Use Rights is given to the winning couple granting permission to print images and give photos to friends and family. Given the value of the giveaway, you may be required to report the value of this package on personal income taxes. Please review South Carolina's state income tax regulations. ALW and Priscilla Thomas are not liable for any negligence or evasion of the winning couple in reporting or claiming the value of the wedding photography giveaway.
5. In the case that Priscilla Thomas is already contractually obligated to another couple on the winning couple's 2014 wedding date, other photography services will be awarded. Substitute giveaway photography can include the following options: engagement portrait session, bridal session, bridal boudoir session, rehearsal photography, after wedding session, and 1-year anniversary portrait session. In the case where a substitution for the wedding day photography is required, Priscilla Thomas and the winning couple will discuss the other photography options itemized above that they can have for free. The selections may not exceed $3,000 in value, but may be less than $3,000 in value.
6. Travel fees or on-location fees may apply and are not included in the giveaway package.
7. In the case of technical errors, the contest will be extended to ensure each participant receives sufficient time to submit to the contest and/or to have their mobile photo repinned. If you experience technical problems, please notify Priscilla Thomas immediately.
8. ALW will receive exclusive publication of images by Priscilla Thomas of the winning couple's wedding. If the winning couple purchases other photography options, ALW will also receive exclusive publication of those images.
9. The winning couple must sign a photography contract with Priscilla Thomas. This contract will be provided to the couple after contacting them. The winning couple will have 2-weeks to sign and return the contract or forfeit the wedding photography package they won in the giveaway.