I love when Brides incorporate a rich shade of purple into their wedding day decor. It's rich and romantic and always makes for vibrant pictures, just like in Marcus + Rebecca's Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina Wedding. The duo tied the knot in a small, intimate ceremony with their immediate family in Tennessee and then, with the help of Fox Events, the newlyweds celebrated with a larger crowd at the Lookout Pavilion. Guest enjoyed beautiful views, amazing food and dancing late into the evening. Thanks to Smith Photos + Ink for capturing all the details!
Dying for more Lowcountry Wedding Inspiration!? Check out these beauties…
- Coastal Folly Beach Wedding from Charleston wedding vendorDana Cubbage Weddings
- Laid back, DIY Lowcountry Wedding from Jeanne Mitchum Photography with burlap and anemones
- Vibrant Myrtle Beach Wedding from Memorable Moments and Scott Smallin Photography
- Sequins and Peony Wedding Inspiration from Savannah Wedding Vendors, Ivory + Beau and Rach Lea Photography
- Dreamy Hilton Head Wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort from Landon Jacob
- A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine filled with 13 real weddings from Charleston, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach