Jessica + Michael got married this Spring in a beautiful Pavilion at Patriots Point wedding in Mt. Pleasant, SC. The duo met each other at the University of Tennessee after being introduced by Michael’s sister. They relocated to Charleston after Micheal got a job here and they quickly fell in love with the Lowcountry. They were joined by family and friends as they said 'I do' in an elegant outdoor ceremony. Their Golden Retrievers, Ari + Vince, even made a surprise appearance! The color palette for the evening was gold and white, which was beautifully displayed in the cake provided by Charleston Cakes Etc. Bride Jessica and her bridesmaids stunned, as the girls wore long, gold After Six dresses while Jessica donned a dreamy lace gown. At the reception, guests celebrated to the tunes of The Party Music and dined on treats from Relish Distinctive Catering. Thanks to Riverland Studios for sharing all the details!
- Coastal Folly Beach Wedding from Charleston wedding vendor Dana Cubbage Weddings
- Laid back, DIY Lowcountry Wedding from Jeanne Mitchum Photography with burlap and anemones
- Vibrant Myrtle Beach Wedding from Memorable Moments and Scott Smallin Photography
- Sequins and Peony Wedding Inspiration from Savannah Wedding Vendors, Ivory + Beau and Rach Lea Photography
- Dreamy Hilton Head Wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort from Landon Jacob
- A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine filled with 13 real weddings from Charleston, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach