I'm thrilled to share this gorgeous Hilton Head Wedding Inspiration shoot from the talented Julie Roberts. This beauty was on the grounds of the Stoney Baynard Ruins and combines romantic evening sunlight, the ruins of an old, mysterious Southern Plantation and a veil that's bound to take your breath away.
From Julie Roberts Photography: "This gorgeous couple, Sara and Jack, agreed to model for a little styled session that I did in Hilton Head last summer. I've been so excited to feature these images that are full of super sultry evening sun light. When I first thought of doing this session I called up my friends at The Gilded Gown and they happily agreed to lone us this gorgeous gown, veil, and all accessories as well as the suit and accoutremont. The adorable flowers were done by Allie with Sassafras Flowers. I discovered her through the wonders of facebook ... and was thrilled when she agreed to be a part of this little project. Her work is so whimsical and artistic! The location for our session was a sweet little find my mom discovered tucked away on Hilton Head Island, SC. The Stoney-Baynard Ruins are the remnants of a grand antebellum plantation home built 1793-1810 by Captain John Stoney. The original house was built of timber and tabby which is a mixture of oyster shells, lime, and sand. The up close texture of the ruin walls was WONDERFUL. The home was raided during the Civil War and Union forces made it their headquarters. It burned down shortly after the Civil War. I LOVE the mystery and charm of old plantation ruins. Paired with the elegance of a lace wedding gown and string of fresh water pearls this scene is my idea of the perfect deep south wedding inspiration."
Dying for more Lowcountry Wedding Inspiration!? Check out these beauties…
- Coastal Folly Beach Wedding from Charleston wedding vendor Dana Cubbage Weddings
- Laid back, DIY Lowcountry Wedding from Jeanne Mitchum Photography with burlap and anemones
- Vibrant Myrtle Beach Wedding from Memorable Moments and Scott Smallin Photography
- Sequins and Peony Wedding Inspiration from Savannah Wedding Vendors, Ivory + Beau and Rach Lea Photography
- Dreamy Hilton Head Wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort from Landon Jacob
- A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine filled with 13 real weddings from Charleston, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach